Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Almost there!

No collect today, again. Currently our team is on standby for sometime tomorrow and hopefully the collect will happen sometime this week. Right now all there is left to do is wait until the plane comes down from Canada and the weather decides to cooperate. We are keeping our fingers crossed!