Friday, July 9, 2010

Almost the weekend.... TGIF


Today was the first full day we spent on our own. There was no one hovering over our shoulders and we were each free to work on what needs to get done. I did a few Envi tutorials that involved more mapping and georefrancing, then went on to try and figure out more about my first 'milestone' (making a tutorial based on transferring map data from Envi to Blender) but quickly found I had no idea where to begin, and lastly went hunting on the internet for pictures of the causeway that could help my modeling. I also had time to look up a few Blender tutorials on youtube but they were not much good without headphones. Maybe I'll bring in my skullcandy ones on Monday. What was learned today? PEOPLE NEED TO CHECK THIER EMAIL MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment