Friday, July 16, 2010

Planning


Today was a day of meetings. First off I met with Dr. K's daughter and talked to her a little about getting into a computer-based career, in which I think she has a strong interest. The second was a little closer to lunch and consisted of Mike and myself going through more of his process of taking images from Envi to Blender, I believe we have almost covered everything now and I just have to apply the bug fixes he told me about. Before lunch I also went with Sean and Kevin to see a master's thesis defense on the identification of vegetation and plant life. Lastly, at the very end of the day, we met with a group of Remote Sensing researchers and listened as they planned a fly-by that is going to occur next week using the wasp planes. It will be the job of us three interns as well as others to set things us for them. Part of it will be done on the RIT campus and will involve moving tee-shirts around the H parking lot, should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment